Facilities & Estates Manager
Facilities & Estates' Manager
Grade 8 £32,233 - £37,107
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Required for September 2018
‘The Trust is passionate in its vision for pupils.
The Trust demonstrates a clear capacity to provide appropriate support in terms of leadership, finance and staffing, as well as challenges leaders to provide the highest achievement possible.’
We are looking for an enthusiastic Estates’ Manager to lead on the development and establishment of the Trust estates wide operation systems; implementing a strategic estate management plan including a vision and asset management plan.
We will offer:
- High quality professional development and support.
- Access to an exceptional, positive and ambitious staff team.
- Work in an outstanding learning environment.
- A chance to work in a 2-19 Trust of 5 schools and a 6th Form College.
- A chance to make a real difference to the lives of children.
Our mission is to ensure every child enjoys school and secures outstanding progress and attainment. We aspire to be an outstanding inner–city Trust.
To arrange a visit or to request an information pack please contact Mrs L Gibson (PA to the Executive Principal/HR) at Hinde House Secondary Phase, by email (email@example.com ) or visit our website www.brigantiatrust.net
Closing date for applications is Thursday, 16th August 2018, at 12noon