Teacher of Maths
Teacher of Maths
Required For January 2022
‘The Trust is passionate in its vision for pupils. The Trust demonstrates a clear capacity to provide appropriate support in terms of leadership, finance and staffing, as well as challenges leaders to provide the highest achievement possible.’
We wish to appoint an exceptional Teacher of Maths to support the development and improvement of Maths within Yewlands Academy. We welcome applications from experienced teachers and NQTs. It goes without saying that we will support you, develop you and above all welcome you into our vibrant, improving school.
We are looking for a teacher with:
• Commitment to raising and maintaining outcomes in Maths
• An enthusiasm and passion for the Maths curriculum
• Vision, drive and flair as you join our supportive and forward thinking staff team
• A desire to improve the life chances of our students, with a relentless focus on student outcomes
• A genuine commitment to making a positive contribution to Yewlands Academy and its community
The role will focus upon:
1. The quality of teaching and learning
2. Assessment and monitoring of performance
3. The curriculum at Key Stage 3 & 4 and transition.
4. Capturing and sharing best practice with colleagues
We can offer:
• A hardworking Maths department
• An excellent learning environment
• Fantastic students
• High quality professional development and support
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across an ambitious and forward-thinking
2-18+ Sheffield Trust
• A chance to make a real difference to the lives of children
We welcome contact from anyone considering applying to Yewlands and encourage prospective applicants to visit the Academy to meet the outstanding student body.
Want to find out more? To arrange an informal chat please contact Principal, Mr Andy Kelly, by email firstname.lastname@example.org. To request an information pack please contact Brigantia Human Resources, by email email@example.com
Brigantia Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) form in line with Section 115 of the Police Act 1997.
Closing date for applications is Friday 15 October 12 noon